Thursday, December 30, 2010

Change the year of your date to 2011 ♥

Time flies , just like a rocket !
2010 is gonna end in this 24hours and 34minutes more !
Lots of memories in this year , i learned alots things , i felt alots things , and i did alots faults too!
But the 100 percent right thing that i've did is i met up my hubby and start a relationship with him ! Andrew Lau, I wiling to love you ,care you, sek you for da lifetime , dont break our promises! My love for you is not be explained. It's as boundless as the sea . We're happening our FOREVER LOVE ♥♥
-
My sweetest Honey Kaiyee our friendship will be never ends right ? It's will be forever , nothings can effect our friendship ! I do love you muchieeeeee my honey girl ;)
-
Sabyy same to you darling i would love to enjoy our crazyness together ,i heart you my darl (:
-
It's too much people have to write for , but i'm lazy ! Sorry for my lazyness , forgive me my babessss ! 2011 is coming dude !
-
-
Live life to the fullest, Do all you wanna do, Dream as they may come true, But remember always keep faith in what you think and do.
-
Good luck to those who're sitting PMR & SPM next year , add oil together
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment